Search Page | Back to Results
The Tejas Internship Program exposes single college students and young adults to different areas of ministry while challenging and encouraging them to become more like Christ.
The Tejas Facilities staff seeks to provide and maintain a guest experience that is seamless and without distraction. We seek to hire individuals who reflect this vision. Tejas is currently seeking to fill the position of Facilities Intern.
An internship in this capacity would observe and assist in the planning and construction of new facilities and existing facility improvements with emphasis on materials and processes necessary to create and maintain a Christ-centered setting that is fun, unique and hospitable.
The Ideal candidate would exhibit the following:
• Responsible, punctual, and willing to work with others.
• Willingness to work hands-on, using various types of hand tools and equipment while learning construction, remodeling, and maintenance of Camp Facilities.
• Able to take initiative in observing and executing what needs to be done while work is in progress.
• Individual is willing to work in harsh weather conditions when necessary.
• Position may include landscape construction and improvement.
When not working on facilities tasks, the facilities intern will join with the other Tejas interns to assist with camp duties such as running guest activities. All interns will be required to attend weekly discipleship events.
If interested, please check out our website for more info and apply online. camptejas.org/internship. We are currently accepting applicants aged 20-25.
Updated: 1/12/2017 11:21:58 AM