Search Page | Back to Results
Hume Lake Christian Camps is looking for an individual with a passion for ministry and a desire to serve and minster to others.
• Minimum 2 years experience in landscaping, gardening, sprinkler systems and equipment operations associated with landscaping
• Coordinate employees and projects relating to grounds.
• Maintain the roads and grounds of the camp and/or public property by performing various duties.
• Be prepared to meet the spiritual needs of guests.
• Perform other related duties and assignments as required. Hume maintains the right to reassign or change duties as needed.
This is a year-round, full time position with benefits, and housing will be provided on the camp grounds. Employees must also be prepared to meet the spiritual needs of staff and guests and perform other related duties and assignments as required.
Due to the amount of resumes we typically receive, unfortunately, we're unable to contact people individually with specific feedback. If interested, please complete our online application at hume.org/job, additionally, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 12/7/2016 2:33:55 PM