Search Page | Back to Results
Do you love Jesus? Do you love Camp Ministry? Come to Tejas! The Tejas Internship Program exposes single college students and young adults to different areas of ministry while challenging and encouraging them to become more like Christ and learning what it means to "set the stage for Jesus to transform lives" .
Tejas Media staff seeks to provide a guest experience that is seamless and without distraction. We seek to hire individuals who reflect this vision. Tejas is currently seeking to fill the position of Media Intern.
An internship in this capacity would observe and assist in helping promote Tejas through various media outlets. Tasks include: assisting in the following types of projects: Printed materials, graphic design, photography, videography, editing, social media, marketing, and audio/visual set ups in conference rooms.
The ideal candidate would exhibit the following:
• Responsible, punctual, and willing to work with others.
• Pursuing education in media field or already possess degree in media field
• Knowledge of photography and photo editing software, graphic design, and video production
• Maintain knowledge of current social media and YouTube
• Organizational skills, and communicate effectively orally, in writing, and electronically.
• Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment while being diligent and reliable.
When not working on media tasks, the media intern will join with the other Tejas interns to assist with camp duties such as running guest activities. All interns will be required to attend weekly discipleship events.
- On camp housing
- Meals provided when groups are on camp
- Lifeguard Training
- First Aid and CPR training
- Medical Insurance
If interested, please check out our website for more info and apply online. camptejas.org/internship.
We are currently accepting applicants aged 20-25.
Category: Public Relations/Marketing
Updated: 8/15/2017 1:44:12 PM