Search Page | Back to Results
Program Administrative Assistant
General Position Summary
Assists with a variety of tasks related to the adult & family conferences sponsored by CBCC. This position reports directly to the program manager, but will also assist with the clerical needs of the executive director and development manager.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Assist program manager with administrative functions, phone, and transportation needs including traveling to pick up program speakers at PDX.
- Assist with projects.
- Coordinate volunteers for administrative tasks for the executive director and program manager
- Assist executive director as receptionist, telephones, special projects, development and fundraising, communications to the board of directors, and written reports.
- Assist with conference special events and tours as needed.
- Recording minutes at board meetings & various staff meetings.
- Maintain office supply levels.
- Maintain archives and historical information, brochures, and mailings
- Assist with stage & meeting room and Christmas décor as needed.
- Assist with maintaining the CBCC website, social media presence, marketing and mailings.
- Assist with Charis Kids billing and data entry
- All other duties as assigned.
Apply online at www.cbcc.net
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 4/3/2017 12:42:40 PM