Search Page | Back to Results
Do you love Jesus? Do you love Camp Ministry? Come to Tejas! The Tejas Internship Program exposes single college students and young adults to different areas of ministry, while challenging and encouraging them to become more like Christ and learning what it means to "set the stage for Jesus to transform lives". Our discipleship program is designed to challenge and encourage the intern to become more like Christ!
Tejas Media/Retail staff seeks to provide and maintain a guest experience that is fun and informative while keeping a focus on Jesus. We seek to hire individuals who reflect this great vision.
An internship in this capacity would observe and assist in the Tejas Hub and various media projects.
The ideal candidate would exhibit the following:
• Responsible, punctual, and willing to work with others
• Willingness to work in office and outdoor environments
• Using (or willing to learn how to use) various types of tools and equipment
• Willingness to learn about guest and student relations, and staff management
• Looks for opportunities to take initiative.
When not working on retail tasks, the retail intern will join with the other Tejas interns to assist with camp duties such as running guest activities. All interns will be required to attend weekly discipleship events.
- On camp housing
- Meals provided when groups are on camp
- Lifeguard Training
- First Aid and CPR training
- Medical Insurance
If interested, please check out our website for more info and apply online. camptejas.org/internship. We are currently accepting applicants aged 20-25.
Category: Support Staff / Intern
Updated: 9/14/2017 9:51:22 AM