Search Page | Back to Results
Come spend your summer serving God in a camp setting in the heart of the Rocky mountains. Then stay and play!
Have a passion for working with your hands in an outdoor setting? The Maintenance Team at Covenant Heights gives you the opportunity to do just that! Be the hands and feet of Jesus as you help keep camp running.
Must have experience with maintenance work or willingness to learn
1. Daily monitor the important areas of water, sewer, and trash removal
2. Responsible for maintenance requirements that may arise on vehicles, buildings, and grounds
3. Miscellaneous jobs around camp (light bulbs, trash, road maintenance, etc.)
4. Responsible for general facility maintenance as directed by Maintenance Director
5. Perform additional duties as assigned by the Program Director and/or the Executive Director
6. Be friendly, patient, polite and courteous with campers, staff and guests
7. Maintain daily prayer and quiet times for personal spiritual growth
8. Attend all staff meetings, Bible studies and prayer times
9. Act responsible and mature at all times
Room and Board (All meals provided)
Stay and Play:
After summer camp ends feel free to stay and enjoy the mountains with hiking, rock climbing, mountain biking, backpacking, archery, high Ropes, Zipline and more!
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://covenantheights.campbrainstaff.com/ or email Ethan at Program@CovenantHeights.org
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Updated: 3/20/2017 5:16:29 PM