Search Page | Back to Results
Come spend your summer serving God in a camp setting in the heart of the Rocky mountains. Then stay and play!
Kids love to eat and will undoubtedly love you because you are cooking food for them. It is hard work but with great reward! And you get to live in the Rocky Mountains! Serve in one of the most important jobs at camp and work with other kitchen staff to serve great meals to campers and impact kids.
No experience required, just a heart for ministry and a passion for food and fun!
1. Prepare dining hall area for meals; includes setting up the salad bar
2. Restock items when necessary before and during meals
3. Keep dining hall clean (tables, windows, floor, etc) and take out trash
4. Wash dishes after meal times
5. Perform additional duties as assigned by the Program Director and/or the Executive Director
6. Be friendly, patient, polite and courteous with campers, staff and guests
7. Maintain daily prayer and quiet times for personal spiritual growth
8. Attend all staff meetings, Bible studies and prayer times
9. Act responsible and mature at all times
Room and Board (All Meals Provided)
Stay and Play:
After summer camp ends feel free to stay and enjoy the mountains with hiking, rock climbing, mountain biking, backpacking, archery, high Ropes, Zipline and more!
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://covenantheights.campbrainstaff.com/ or email Ethan at Program@CovenantHeights.org
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Category: Food Services
Updated: 1/27/2017 12:01:56 PM