Search Page | Back to Results
Full Time Employment Starting Mid-May, 2017 through mid-August, 2017
Looking for a rewarding summer job working in a Christian Camp ministry? Alliance Redwoods is looking for people who are interested in impacting lives for Christ by providing "Service as Tall as Our Trees" as Program Summer Staff team members. Serve our guests needs by operating summer activities/challenge courses and working in Guest Services, Facilities, Accommodations and Food Service Departments as necessary. Onsite housing, meals and training are provided.
Alliance Redwoods seeks to create a team approach to camp service in which all staff contributes to the overall effectiveness of the camp.
• Program Activities: Facilitation of challenge course program (Ropes course, climbing walls, mountain biking, mountain scooters, life-guarding, archery, canoe/kayaking).
• Paintball Arena Assistant: Serving guests by facilitating all aspects of our paintball program including orientation, refereeing of games, inventory and maintenance of site and paintball guns.
• Guest Services Assistant: Serving guests in front office includes answering phones, computer data entry, gift store duties, and maintaining the hospitality area.
• Facilities Assistant: Serving guests in the Facilities department includes grounds keeping, painting, trail maintenance, landscaping.
• Accommodations Assistant: Serving guests in the Accommodations department includes cleaning lodging, restrooms, and meeting room setups.
• Food Service Assistant: Serving guests in the Food service department includes dish-washing, serving and cleaning in the dining room.
Compensation & Benefits
Starting Salary of $230 per Week plus Onsite Housing & Meals. Fun Work Environment! Training is provided.
• Must be at least 18 years old or have a high school diploma (or equivalent).
• Born-again Christian with a Biblical lifestyle and an interest in maturing in his/her faith.
• Physically fit to meet the demands of hiking trails, and running various challenge courses.
• Solid people skills.
• Team player and servant attitude.
• Self-disciplined and reliable.
• Safety Conscious.
• Ability to handle crisis events and work under authority.
• Communication skills including phone etiquette and basic computer skills.
Additional desired qualifications: Lifeguard certified, EMT, Wilderness First Responder, Canoe/kayaking instructor, Ropes Course Certification, Climbing experience, or Mountain biking experience.
For More Information Please Contact: Contact Kevin Chandler at (707) 874-3507 ext.113 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for information, Alliance Redwoods Conference Grounds Human Resources Dept 6250 Bohemian Highway Occidental, CA 95465
Please visit our website at www.allianceredwoods.org for our online application.
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Updated: 1/16/2017 1:20:31 PM