Search Page | Back to Results
PROGRAM DIRECTOR – NE INDIANA
Seeking a full time Program Director to serve with the Brethren Retreat at Shipshewana Lake, located in northeastern Indiana. Must be well organized, ability to pay attention to details, interact well with children and youth, & have a heart for Christian ministry.
Primary responsibilities include:
1. facilitating a schedule of Camp Shipshewana programs and various retreats
2. promotion of programs to current guests/campers and prospective guests/campers.
3. managing program operations (staff, operations, training)
4. developing program promotion materials
5. passionate & creative in program theming & activity development
6. ability to speak with enthusiasm & professionally in a group setting
7. cultivating and expanding relationships with ministries and organizations in our area.
Secondary responsibilities may include ANY & ALL aspects of outdoor ministry operations
Bachelor's degree – education, ministry, recreation, outdoors, or related field
Demonstration of full time experience in the outdoor ministry environment or other related field within the 3 year experience range.
Salary range negotiable and commensurate with experience.
Housing on campus as a condition of employment
Ideal candidate is a first-aid facilitator and certified lifeguard instructor or willing to obtain training and proficient with graphic design & video software.
Date to begin : Mar/Apr 2017
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 2/1/2017 4:13:24 PM