Search Page | Back to Results
Trek Camp Counselor
Come spend your summer serving God in a camp setting in the heart of the Rocky mountains. Then stay and play!
Be a counselor in an adventure camp program for high school students age 15-18. Lead activities such as rock climbing, mountain biking, white water rafting, camp outs, and more. Teach students what life as a follower of Christ looks like and be a positive role model in their lives.
Be at Least 19 years of age. Willingness to work in extreme sport conditions.
1. Be responsible for 4-10 campers age 15-18 each week
2. Provide guidance and supervision for all campers
3. Lead a daily Bible study with your campers
4. Manage camper conflicts and discipline campers when necessary
5. Assist with the drama or worship team as needed
6. Lead activities for campers which include archery, fishing, boating, mountain biking, white water rafting, rock climbing, high ropes, arts and crafts, large group games, etc.
7. Maintain daily prayer and quiet times for personal spiritual growth.
Room and Board (All Meals Provided)
Stay and Play:
After summer camp ends feel free to stay and enjoy the mountains with hiking, rock climbing, mountain biking, backpacking, archery, high Ropes, Zipline and more!
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://covenantheights.campbrainstaff.com/ or email Ethan at Program@CovenantHeights.org
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Updated: 3/20/2017 5:15:26 PM