Search Page | Back to Results
Come spend your summer serving God in a camp setting in the heart of the Rocky mountains. Then stay and play!
One of the coolest ways to spend your summer is to get the chance to be a camp counselor for kids ages 7-11. See the joy on a child's face as you invest in their lives. See the change in a child's heart as you teach them about Jesus. Have fun running around and playing games while learning to be a leader.
Have the desire to teach kids about Christ in a camp setting. Desire to share your faith with others. Must be at least 18 years old by June.
1. Live in the mountains and hang with 4-10 campers age 7-11 each week
2. Provide guidance and supervision for all campers
3. Manage camper conflicts and discipline campers when necessary
4. Lead activities for campers which include archery, fishing, boating, arts and crafts, large group games, etc.
5. Provide leadership and participate in all activities with campers
6. Lead a daily Bible study with your campers
7. Maintain daily prayer and quiet times for personal spiritual growth
Room and Board (All Meals Provided)
Stay and Play:
After summer camp ends feel free to stay and enjoy the mountains with hiking, rock climbing, mountain biking, backpacking, archery, high Ropes, Zipline and more!
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://covenantheights.campbrainstaff.com/ or email Ethan at Program@CovenantHeights.org
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Updated: 3/20/2017 5:15:11 PM