Search Page | Back to Results
Trip Kitchen Assistant
This position is responsible for organizing and supervising the packaging and distribution of trip food for all the wilderness trips that leave camp.
1. Reports to Wilderness Tripping Coordinator.
2. Responsible to communicate with Program Coordinators.
3. Responsible to coordinate with Food Service Coordinator for food ordering.
Dates of Employment:
May 14-August 20
1. Preparing and packing all food for Res Camp trips with sensitivity to special diets.
2. Communicating with the Res Camp Admin for all program needs related to tripping.
3. Pack food for SALT and Passage Trips as necessary. See Wilderness Tripping Coordinator for deadlines and packing needs.
4. Communicate with Kitchen for food ordering in a timely fashion. Any food that is not on a normal Kitchen food order will be bought at Trig’s and/or Wal-Mart.
5. Keep Trip Kitchen clean and organized.
1. Commitment to a high quality service to others
2. Well organized and detail oriented
3. Communication skills to get information, needs and problems from others.
4. Stewardship of equipment, resources, and kitchen space.
6. Self led and self initiated.
7. Ability to work with High School students
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Category: Food Services
Updated: 4/24/2017 8:17:55 PM