Search Page | Back to Results
Assistant Dining Room Supervisor
General Position Summary
Assists the dining room supervisor for hospitality services in all dining rooms and other food service areas.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Assist with supervision and oversight of dining room operations and maintenance
- Setup, serving, and cleanup.
- Appearance, cleanliness, and décor
- Guest relations
- Supervise dining room staff
- Motivation, quality control, enforcing policies and procedures.
- Conduct shift meetings
- Coordinate the supervision of multiple dining rooms
- Assist with the setup of coffee breaks, snacks, hospitality tables and coffee stations.
- Coordinate with conference and retreat leaders and other departments.
- Assist in maintaining good stewardship of the food service budget, including ordering and inventory of dining room supplies.
- Assist the dining room supervisor with scheduling.
- Participate in regular supervisor, department and staff meetings, and prayer times.
- Support organizational safety program:
- Train employees working in the department in safety procedures, including but not limited to MSDS, bloodborne pathogens and use of PPE.
- Document safety training on the CBCC server training file
- Enforce safety policies and procedures.
- Limit handling of blood borne pathogens and hazardous chemicals to employees trained in safety procedures.
- Maintain MSDS books, accident logs, and safety procedures.
- Assist the food service Department Evacuation Coordinator (DEC) in the event of a tsunami evacuation.
- Share responsibility for the total appearance of the dining areas, including, but not limited to cleanliness of windows, walls, and floors; paint; and notifying maintenance of needed repairs.
- Assist in delivering food to satellite dining rooms when needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- A Christian in agreement with CBCC’s statement of faith, and with a consistent Christian testimony and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, efficient, self-motivated, and service oriented.
- Able to communicate with staff, other departments, and guest groups in a professional manner.
- Aptitude for training and supervising people in a food service environment.
- Some college preferred.
-Good math skills
- Willing to work a varied schedule including split shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Valid Oregon food handler certification.
- Valid driver’s license preferred.
Apply online at www.cbcc.net
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Category: Food Services
Updated: 4/12/2017 4:40:11 PM