Search Page | Back to Results
GAP Year Men's Counselor/Summer Follow-up Coor.
The person in this position implements and executes GAP year program elements, schedule, and objectives known as CAIRN in cooperation with the Gap Year Program Coordinator, and assumes the role of Resident Assistant and Program Counselor within the housing unit for male GAP year participants. He is also responsible for creating and implementing a summer follow-up program that provides summer campers and summer staff opportunities of further engagement with the camp ministry that fosters additional encounters with Christ and continued spiritual formation.
Qualifications include but are not restricted to:
• Supportive of Trinity International University’s mission and core values, commitment to a Christian lifestyle, and demonstration of character in keeping with biblical models.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Team player able to traverse a multi-terrain campground year round.
• Must be at least 21 years old and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Responsibilities include but are not restricted to:
• Designing, implementing, managing, and maintaining summer follow-up program and the associated calendar of events.
• Managing the approved annual budget.
• Assisting with promotional materials.
• Providing guidance, mentoring and spiritual discipleship in the role of resident assistant and counselor for male GAP year participants.
• Effectively communicating with a variety of departments and staff.
• Maintaining all state and industry standards for health, safety, and operations.
• Assist with other program administrative needs and class instruction as needed.
Housing is included, but please note that since housing with program participants is required, we are unable at this time to consider applicants who are married.
A full position description is available by request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit the full-time employment page of the Timber-lee Web site for the application link: http://www.timber-lee.com/get-involved/employment-internships/full-time
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 4/10/2017 9:37:21 AM