Search Page | Back to Results
Do you love Jesus, kids, and being a part of amazing experiences? Then SpringHill is the right place for you! SpringHill is a Christian Summer Camp that will serve 25000+ campers during the course of the summer – this will take place at two traditional Overnight camps (one in IN and one in MI) and then within the context of 15 Day Camp teams who visit 140+ ministries (churches, etc.) across nine states and bring camp to those locations. To make this all happen we hire 1200 college students this summer and that means you!
If you love working 1-12 grade campers and mentoring, coaching, and discipline your peers; a leadership position at SpringHill may be right for you. We are looking for people who have at least one year of college. Applicants who can focus on programming for campers as well as leading and encouraging other summer leaders are ideal. You'll be responsible for:
• Implementing all events and skits for campers
• Running morning meetings with summer leaders by providing information as well as encouragement from the Bible
• Spending one-on-one time with your staff and observing interactions between staff and campers each week
• Ministering to campers through time spent at activities
• Dealing with behavioral issues with campers that arise
Positions available in 9 states. For more info go to www.springhillleaders.com. If interested and qualified, please apply on line for a summer staff position.
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Category: Outdoor Education
Updated: 5/2/2017 3:21:26 PM