Search Page | Back to Results
Camp Office & Social Communications Internship
Camp Lake Louise (CLL) is a premier Christian Camp located in beautiful Boyne Falls, Michigan. The Campís mission and vision is to be a place where people grow, by building relationships and impacting lives in a Christ-centered environment. CLL has created a paid summer internship program that expands on current studentsí collegiate curriculum by providing on the job opportunities to lead and learn in a variety of ways. The CLL Internship is designed to develop high-caliber, collegiate men and women with a desire to focus on personal, professional and spiritual development.
Under the supervision of the Resident Manager, this seasonal hands-on position will participate in the day-to-day operations of the camp office including general office administration,customer support, as well as communicating camp activities to parents and organizational supporters through various social media outlets including the campís website.
Roles and Responsibilities
● General administrative support: file, organize, process incoming/outgoing mail.
● Maintain accurate electronic and paper records, including data entry.
● Provide outstanding customer service to parents of campers and potential campers.
● Support camp check-in and check-out processes.
● Assist in volunteer management and coordination.
● Photographing and recording daily camp activities including uploading appropriate content to our various digital media outlets.
● Writing blogs, website content, and helping coordinate the monthly e-newsletter: including generating content, designing layout, managing subscribers
● Complete other tasks as necessary to the function of the camp, including but not limited to: assisting with cleaning cabins, buildings, and light maintenance of camp, as assigned by supervisory staff
● Deliver an outstanding experience to all campers, parents and guests who visit camp.
● A Growing Christian
● Willingness to work with children and teenagers
● Must be capable of passing required background checks
● Be able to work with others cooperatively and creatively
● Be physically able to work in a rustic camp environment including but not limited to the need to complete physical tasks such as lifting, bending, and sitting/standing for extended periods of time
● Be flexible and willing to support the overall life and ministry that occurs at camp
Remuneration / Compensation
● Weekly/Daily Paid Stipend
● Accommodations and utilities provided
● Meals and Snacks provided
● Potential College Credit
Category: Support Staff / Intern
Updated: 1/10/2017 2:39:15 PM