Search Page | Back to Results
Camp Cho-Yeh in Livingston, TX desires to hire an electrical craftsman who is passionate about using his or her skills to further the kingdom through facility maintenance. The electrical craftsman will work both alone and as part of team in troubleshooting, repair and new construction, with the end goal of providing a space for ministry to seamlessly take place.
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong experience with all aspects of residential and light commercial electrical construction.
- Understand and have experience with single and three phase power distribution.
- Be able to troubleshoot and repair electrical systems of HVAC, refrigeration, and motors and associated controllers up to 20hp.
- Have experience estimating a job beforehand and bringing the latest technologies to the table for the job at hand.
- Be able to read electrical schematics and construction drawings.
- Be highly motivated to make the best use of the campís human and financial resources.
- Able to teach, support and motivate co-workers, interns and volunteers as he/she works with them in the troubleshooting or construction process.
- Have a preventative mindset to dig deep into a problem and fix it right for the long term.
- Be committed to working safely at all times, expecting the same of others and identifying and correcting any hazards to staff and guests.
- Be willing to contribute through all other areas of maintenance as the need arises.
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and desire to serve him in the electrical trade.
- Have a love for Christian camping and the eternal impact which it has for the guests who attend camp.
Education: The candidate will ideally have formal training in electrical and/or HVAC. However, anyone with a strong experience and understanding in the field are encouraged to apply.
Schedule: The schedule will be typically Monday-Friday but various activities will require weekend work through-out the year.
Salary to be determined based on experience.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 1/3/2017 9:46:20 AM