Search Page | Back to Results
Food Service Manager
HoneyRock, the Outdoor Center for Leadership Development of Wheaton College, offers undergraduate and graduate education in wilderness adventure ministry, plus a full-service camp and retreat center. At HoneyRock, it’s more than just a job, it’s a ministry focused on those we serve. We offer programs that seek to develop leadership qualities in people of all ages by providing increasing levels of responsibility, service and challenge. It’s our belief that the kitchen provides an ideal setting and unique environment in which to foster those qualities.
We expect our professional staff to be leaders who care for and desire holistic growth in those they coach and manage. Our team enjoys a challenging, dynamic and fun setting, with genuine opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We are searching for motivated individuals who value service, challenge, engagement, rest, community, God’s truth and experiences in nature. It’s important to find someone who aligns with these values, is a problem-solver and is enterprise-minded.
We seek to enhance our customers’ experience through high quality food and exceptional hospitality and service. We are seeking a person who is passionate about developing leaders, loves cooking and food and has a strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit.
HoneyRock is seeking a professional, full-time Food Service Manager to lead the kitchen and hospitality area. We seek someone who has a passion for developing young adults as they seek to discern vocational calling and understand more about who God has created them to be and able to purposefully challenge when needed. As a year-round position, this role manages both summer camp and school year educational food service needs.
• Coach and guide a development process for those you lead
• Produce high quality scratch batch cooking
• Manage and train kitchen & hospitality staff
• Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills
• Maintain HACCP standards
• Develop client and customer relationships
• Deliver exceptional meals for a diverse palate
• Communicate clearly, professionally and effectively
• Positive role model
• Strong work ethic and integrity
• Knowledgeable in current food trends
• Timely responses to communication
• Proficiency with computers
• Culinary degree preferred but not mandatory
• Amazing references and a solid work history
Apply Today Online: http://www2.wheaton.edu/HR/
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Category: Food Services
Updated: 2/13/2017 11:23:19 AM