Search Page | Back to Results
Legacy Fellowship I
The Legacy Fellowship exists at both our east Texas location in Van, TX and our south-central Colorado location on the crest of the Sangre de Cristo mountain range in Westcliffe, CO called Horn Creek.
The Legacy Fellowship seeks to refine individuals to look more like Jesus so that they can love, serve and invest in those around them. Our 54-week Legacy Fellowship program is for recent college graduates and desires to accomplish this thru our four pillars of work experience, community, spiritual formation and the task of leadership in a premier Christian camp setting. The Fellows at both locations (Texas & Colorado) will spend nine months with their respective camp as members of our Retreats and Activities departments as well as other site specific departments as needed. Fellows will be receiving training such as a high ropes ACCT level one certification and possibly lifeguard certification to run our multiple outdoor activities. In the summer, Fellows will transition to preassigned roles at any of our five locations in Texas, Oklahoma or Colorado. Assignments are based on need and skill sets to accomplish our mission of serving our summer campers, families or groups. The Legacy Fellowship also equips individuals to effectively apply Biblical leadership principles in significant ministry opportunities. These principles are learned through regular community and family night functions, mentor relationships, and a focus on developing specific spiritual disciplines. Participants in the Legacy Fellowship will be given special consideration for entering our Master’s Program at our east Texas location which offers the opportunity to earn a Master’s degree through Dallas Baptist University at no cost to you will serving our School Programs department. For more information please visit our www.skyranch.org/legacy-programs/.
Qualified candidates should possess the following:
• Be a committed believer in Jesus Christ, with active membership in a local church.
• Must have a heart for reaching children, youth and families and be willing to commit to learning the Sky Ranch model of purposeful play and becoming more effective at serving Christ through engaging ministry.
• Have an undergraduate degree.
• The program is a 54-week commitment and is delivered in a cohort model.
• Must be able to live on camp in shared gender specific housing during the program.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to effectively lead, follow and work in a team environment
• Highly organized with an ability to multi-task easily and give strong attention to details.
• Must be able to work well under pressure and maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive personal information.
• Ability to travel to various geographic locations, including travel by car, and some overnight stays. Ability to vary schedule when needed, including some overtime, nights and weekends; Normal work days are Tuesday through Sunday, hours will vary.
• Requires physical agility, common to setting up events, including but not limited to: bending for items below or reaching for items above the individual; carrying equipment; stooping, and climbing step stools or ladders.
The Legacy Fellowship is a full-time, salaried position with benefits and on-camp housing. Sky Ranch will provide meals through our dining services when groups are on camp and will also provide the opportunity to order food when groups are not on camp. Sky Ranch offers a compensation package that includes base salary, medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, STD & LTD coverage, 403(b) retirement plan along with PTO and paid holidays. Qualified applicants should apply by visiting www.ApplyatSky.com and selecting the “Fellowship & Master’s Program” application. Any questions please contact HR at email@example.com (email) or 800-962-2267 (phone).
Category: Support Staff / Intern
Updated: 6/5/2017 4:21:42 PM