Search Page | Back to Results
Come spend your summer serving God in a camp setting in the heart of the Rocky mountains. Then stay and play!
Middle school is a time of lots of changes in the lives of campers. As a mountaineer counselor you will have the opportunity to work with campers ages 12-14 as you help them adjust to the new experiences that they are having. Take the time to dig deep with your campers and see the extraordinary changes that can happen at this age.
Have the desire to teach kids about Christ in a camp setting. Desire to share your faith with others. Must be at least 18 years old by June.
1. Live in the mountains and hang with 4-10 campers age 12-14 each week
2. Provide guidance and supervision for all campers
3. Manage camper conflicts and discipline campers when necessary
4. Lead activities for campers which include archery, fishing, boating, arts and crafts, large group games, hiking etc.
5. Provide leadership and participate in all activities with campers
6. Lead a daily Bible study with your campers
7. Maintain daily prayer and quiet times for personal spiritual growth
Room and Board (All Meals Provided)
Stay and Play:
After summer camp ends feel free to stay and enjoy the mountains with hiking, rock climbing, mountain biking, backpacking, archery, high Ropes, Zipline and more!
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://covenantheights.campbrainstaff.com/ or email Ethan at Program@CovenantHeights.org
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Updated: 3/20/2017 5:16:41 PM