Search Page | Back to Results
The Tejas Internship Program exposes single college students and young adults to different areas of ministry, while challenging and encouraging them to become more like Christ.
The Tejas Program staff seeks to provide and maintain a guest experience that is seamless and without distraction. We seek to hire individuals who reflect this vision. Tejas is currently seeking to fill the position of program Intern.
An internship in this capacity would observe and assist in the planning and implementation of all staff and guest programs with emphasis on the scheduling and organization necessary to create and maintain a Christ-centered setting that is fun, unique and hospitable.
The Ideal candidate would exhibit the following:
• Responsible, punctual, and willing to work with others.
• Willingness to work in an office setting using various types computer programs while learning staff management, group processing, guest relations, and organizational skills.
• Able to take initiative in observing and executing what needs to be done while work is in progress.
• Individual is willing to work in hot outdoor conditions when necessary.
• Position may include assisting and hosting recreational events.
When not working on program tasks, the program intern will join with the other Tejas interns to assist with camp duties such as running guest activities. All interns will be required to attend weekly discipleship events.
If interested, please check out our website for more info and apply online. camptejas.org/internship. We are currently accepting applicants aged 20-25.
Updated: 1/12/2017 11:22:29 AM