Search Page | Back to Results
Summer Accommodations Associate
The primary responsibilities of the Accommodations Associate are to perform any combination of cleaning duties to maintain Palomar Christian Conference Center in a clean and orderly manner. Duties include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and bathrooms, and vacuuming. As part of the Accommodations Staff you will also be expected to run activities when we have guest groups present.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Clean rooms, dorms, bathrooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
• Keep storage areas well-stocked, clean and tidy.
• Notify Accommodations Manager of needed repairs or safety issues.
• Maintain an inventory of supplies; notifying the Accommodations Manager of any items that need to be ordered.
• Ensures that the guest needs are met at all times.
• Maintains a clean, safe and unobstructed workplace.
• Keep regular, timely attendance while maintaining a clean, safe and unobstructed workplace
* These duties are not exhaustive; with consideration of the job requirements and employee’s skills, this job description may be amended at the discretion of the employee’s immediate supervisor
JOB SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Demonstrates a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ, exercising personal faith through consistent daily living in accordance to God’s Word
• Understands the mission of Palomar Christian Conference Center and is in agreement with its Statement of Faith, and submits all other goals and desires to that main goal
• Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Possesses interpersonal skills such as are required to maintain positive relations with both staff and guests
• Possesses excellent customer service skills and presents a professional appearance and demeanor
• Possesses strong attention to detail and organization while managing multiple priorities
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a occasional basis.
• Possesses strong attention to detail and organization while managing multiple priorities.
TYPICAL WORK SCHEDULE
• This position will average 30 - 40 hours per week, in a five-day workweek. As the seasonal guest group activity expends a longer six-day workweek can occasionally be anticipated. During slower periods, less than 30 -40 hours will be required and working in other departments can be expected also.
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Updated: 2/6/2015 11:49:53 AM